Finding a new online shop musters a range of emotions. Is it too good to be true? Am I about to be ripped off? Can I justify the purchase(s). We’ve all seen the fails right… those Barbie pants haunt me!
Well, fear not. Here’s a fuss free guide to the best online shops… thank me later and don’t blame me for the mid-Feb financial crisis!
Shein – 4*s
- Good for – casual clothes and cute one off purchase.
- Bad for – robust clothes that will withstand a heavy handed fashionista.
- Would I recommend – yes, because they have beaut items at very reasonable prices, but be aware of the slightly flimsy materials.
- Good for – summer and floral – a cheap way to stay on trend.
- Bad for – the fit can be a bit odd, but in the main it’s great.
- Would I recommend – yes, super affordable and some really nice items.
Monki – 4*s
- Good for – quirky clobber without the Urban price tag.
- Bad for – can be confusion with delivery so beware!
- Would I recommend – yes, but be careful with ordering.
Miss Rebel – 3*s
- Good for – basics and bulking out your wardrobe.
- Bad for – I mean there’s some really random bits on this site, so get digging.
- Would I recommend – why the hell not. It’s the online H&M.
Nobody’s Child – 5*s
- Good for – literally everything. But especially the dresses. Love the dresses.
- Bad for – Nothing. Buy everything.
- Would I recommend – yes, yes, yes.