I’m not sure about you guys, but creeping up to the grand old age of 29 (wahhhh), I’m starting to need a little more help to look good these days.
Thankfully help is on hand – here’s my go to beauty tools.
First up, how are you applying your war paint? Trust me it matters. I use a whole range of brushes to help me brush up and hell is it worth it.
Try these bad boys out:
- Harry Potter beauty wands (varied, quality and they make you feel like Fleur!) I use for eyes, brows and lips.
- Natural Collection – these guys do some really nice, soft brushes and they’re pretty reasonable. I use for contouring, bronzer and blusher.
- Nude by Nature – perfect for applying concealer and foundation. Adore their products.
All about that base
The foundation is the base to success, i use a variety and love them all.
- First up is Vichy Normaderm BB Clear. This is designed to keep your skin clear, reduce red spots and leave you feeling confident. It achieves all of the above. I love it.
- Second is Clarins Everlasting Foundation. Again, great at covering those nasty spots and leaving you feeling fresh faced and healthy
- Last on the list is a new find. Fenty Beauty. Again so far so good and I’m totally obsessed.
I’m a fan of a matte lip, but I also enjoy a dewy finish. Here’s my go to:
- MaxFactor lipstick – I’m obsessed and it’s because i love the colours. The finish does let it down though… go matte MaxFactor!
- Lipliners – Barry M is a winner. Just check out the colours and you’ll get it
- And, I have it on good authority that the new Fenty lip colour is amazing. A red to suit every skin type. I’m clearly going to have to invest.
That’s all for now folks. Share your must haves with me – I love recommendations!